So I've been thinking of starting a blog.
And thinking, and thinking, and thinking. I do that a lot, that thinking thing. I get all these wonderful ideas and plans in my head, think about them, tweak them, make lists of things I have to do first, think a little more, try to push them to the back of my mind, and go on with life. Then I get another one and there you go, 5,000,000 thoughts rolling around upstairs with nowhere to go. Partially, I suppose because i'm a tad on the so-called perfectionist side(If-I-can't-win-I-won't-play type thing) and I worry that things will not turn out the way I see them in my head. Because, well, this is often the case.
Now, why is it that your mind loses things you don't want lost('now, what did I come in here for?'), but when your TRYING to forget something(like where you hid the cookies you're not supposed to gorge yourself on), it's absolutely impossible?! I have sometimes thought I was ready to work at one of my great ideas, but found I could not recall exactly how I planned to go about it. I'm wondering if this just how life is, or if some of them have gone into hiding for fear of getting squashed by the masses roaming around up there!
So I guess in order to make a little room in the chasms of my mind(I feel a song coming on!), I've got to actually bring a few of my 'thunks' into reality. No matter how they look. And so, here we go.....
"Welcome to my Insanity, & Thanks for stopping by!"
No comments:
Post a Comment